Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или в Past Simple:
- I (be) never to Italy.
- We (be) there last summer.
- We (live) here for 2 years already.
- Mary (buy) an expensive dress yesterday.
- I just (meet) our new teacher.
- My sister knows so much because she (travel) a lot.
- Alan (meet) his colleague an hour ago.
- Where you (go) last spring?
- She already (come) from work.
- When you (see) her last?
- The sun (not rise) yet, but the sky in the east is getting lighter every minute.
- The lecture (not yet begin) and the students are talking in the classroom.
- We (travel) around Europe last year.
- You (pass) your driving test yet? — Yes, I (pass) it in May, but I (not buy) a car yet.
- We (go) the the picnic on Sunday, but the rain (spoil) all the pleasure.
Переведите и запомните следующие примеры:
1) I have never been to London.
2) Have you ever been to England?
3) I haven’t seen you for ages (for a long time, since June etc.)
4) She has worked here since 2010.
5) I have done my homework.